Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lesson Two ... trust

-Lesson Two
Ok now for some ppl trust is a very easy thing to come by, but for other *normal* people ... trust is a very hard and very time consuming thing to earn. To earn ones trust .. such as mine its hard *in most cases;; now for this one ... idk what i was thinking :[*. So anyways ... i was sitting on a bus (getting ready to go home and eat some subway :]) when all the sudden i hear my name. Now i think well someone is just trying to get my attention .. but NO ! I turn around and there i see ppl doing snotty//rude inpersonations of me on the back of the bus, and laughing. Now this would not normally bother me if it was some radom person that i didnt like anyways;; i would have just yelled back at them "problem ? ... immature much ? ... Oh sorry, didnt know everyone was so damn perfect like you !!" But no, this was no ordinary person;; this was someone that i had put my trust into and told a lot of things that i normally wouldnt do (for i dont give trust out that easly, but i had made an exception that day). Not only was she making fun of me, she was telling ppl very personal things that i had told her, that i didnt want to go around the whole school. But i can't fully blame her I guess it was my fault thinking that maybe, just once i could give someone all my trust and expect respect back :[. So to rap things all up, the lesson today is .... Love many, trust few;; and always paddle your own canoe (be carefull who you just give your trust to, i'm here to tell you from experiance :/ ... it doesnt work out the way you want it to half the time)

*Lenny

No comments: