Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lesson Three ... stress

-Lesson Three
Stress of college !! Man what a ride !! .... nothing better than going to a college fair and pulling out every living hair in your body. Now i'm not sure if it was the pressure of getting into college that worried me, or the pressure to go to a college that will fulfill my dreams and at the same time letting me stay with all my friends. Now i dont know about you, but i can't stand to be somewhere where i know absolutly no one and the dont know me. Its the most stress i could ever imagin having put on my shoulders !! ... Now, I know what i should be doing, i should be concentration on my future and not worry about where or when my friends are going to college, and whether or not i'm going to be going to college with them. But you have to understand they are my bestest friends ever ! And i dont think that i could go to a college with over 6,000 people and not a single person know me ! ... it would stress me out to the max !!! no lie !!! .... So after the fair we talked about it and where we wanted to go to college, and as soo as i thought that i gotten everything settled and all my friends (my 2 bestest) are going to the same college;; Heather throws out that the army would be a good idea, albert[insanity] flipped a lid ! i mean saying that " no you can't go there, you'll die !! Its not a good idea !! " ... i mean it was bad, but i feel for her. Thats her bestest friend beside me and i know i wouldn't want heather or albert to go to the army, it would kill me to know that at anytime they would be shot and posibly killed. But we talked it through and we have finally decided to go to the same college if at all possible *which i think is*. So i'm happy !!! So the lesson for today is .... dont stress so much about the future;; it will all fold out the way it was orignialy soposed to :]
-Lenny

No comments: